I optimise your processes and I immediately make them future proof. The secret behind my comprehensive approach? Years of experience and a unique skillset.
Future-oriented process optimisation
Your processes are not isolated. That is why every process optimisation is adjusted to your business environment, strategy and customers. This achieves two objectives:
- You ensure your company’s strength, agility and continuity in the long term.
- You grow into a learning, self-managing organisation with a permanent advantage.
This comprehensive approach is based on 20 years of experience and a unique skillset, as outlined below.
Unique knowledge and experience
Efficiency has always been my passion. That is why after years of working in ERP, I moved to business process redesign and process management. It was the start of over 10 years’ experience in:
- SMEs and large corporations
- The IT and socio-technical approach
- The conversion of strategy into processes
That is how I laid the foundation of my comprehensive approach supported by the following training:
- Master of Science: engineering studies focusing on analytical skills
- Master in Business Processes and ICT: socio-technical process optimisation
- Lean Black Belt: how do you streamline processes and guide continuous improvement?
- Prince II: how do you bring your projects to a successful conclusion?
- NLP and systems thinking: how do you make a company a winning team, a harmonious “system” with motivated people?
Use those skills and experience:
know your priorities.
for your optimisation.